中配电箱正确安装 Correct installation of distribution box in electrical engineering installation
1. The distribution box door should be equipped with a lock, and a special person is responsible for maintenance.
2. The distribution box and switch box should be inspected and repaired once a day, and records should be filled out. The inspection and maintenance personnel are electricians. Wear and wear insulated shoes and gloves in accordance with regulations during inspection and maintenance, and use electrical insulation tools.
3. The distribution box manufacturer for the distribution box: When the accessory box is properly installed for inspection and maintenance, the corresponding power switch at the previous level is switched off and the power is off, and the blackout sign is hung. It is strictly forbidden to carry out live work.
4. Power transmission operation sequence: main distribution box → secondary distribution box → switch box.
5. Power failure operation sequence: switch box → secondary power distribution box → main power distribution box (except for emergency situations where electrical faults occur).
6. When the construction site stops working for more than an hour, the switch box should be powered off and locked.
7. No debris should be placed in the distribution box, and it should be kept tidy frequently.
8. No other temporary electrical equipment can be connected in the distribution box.
9. When replacing the fuse of the fuse, it is strictly forbidden to replace the fuse with the original one.
10. The incoming and outgoing wires of the distribution box must not withstand external forces. It is strictly forbidden to come into contact with sharp metal fractures and strong corrosive media.