Lighting is an indispensable building material in the home. Lighting not only brings light, but also plays a decorative role. Therefore, in the application and layout of lamps, many people will make small mistakes, resulting in problems such as installation and use. The following editors introduce the lighting installation process and lighting installation skills.
Lighting installation process
Inspect the installation fittings of the lamp to see if the relevant documents and technologies of the manufacturer are complete, and to see if the appearance of the lamp is damaged, whether there is deformation, metal peeling, corrosion, etc.
Connect the lamp parts into one. The length of the lamp should be appropriate. The extra wire ends should be tinned. Pay attention to distinguish between live and neutral wires and straighten the lines.
Leave enough power for the lamp power cord, then cut off the remaining wires, peel off the wire ends, and then install the lamp holder on the junction box with screws.
4. Power-on trial operation
After the installation is complete, turn on the power and check if the power is on.
Installation of large lamps
1. For lighting installation, it is better to install a sub-control switch, which can save a lot of trouble. If there is only one master switch, several lights are turned on and off at the same time, so that other lights cannot be controlled, which is very troublesome.
2. It is better to set the lamps to be adjustable, so that when the light is dim or dazzling, adjustment can be made to make people feel more comfortable.
3. The color tone of the light should be soft and consistent with the color tone of the room.
4. For the kitchen lamps, it is best to install a few more to form a multi-level lighting system.
5. If the space is high enough, you can install transparent or translucent chandeliers as the light source.
6. The installation of the lamp should be firm. When the installation is completed, you can pull it by hand to see if it is firm.