What precautions should be taken when installing lamps? Shenyang large lighting installation manufacturers take you to learn more!
1. The basic requirement for lighting installation is that it must be solid. Before construction, you should understand the shape and size of the lighting equipment, the connection structure and connection method, and determine the location of the embedded components or expansion bolts, the size of the opening grille, etc. For large ceiling lights, it is recommended to bury the ribs separately. Expansion bolts or nails are not recommended for slings.
2. Indoor lighting, such as wall lamps, bedside lamps, table lamps, floor lamps, mirror headlights, etc. When the height is below 24m, the metal shell of the lamp should be grounded to ensure safe use. When there are multiple chandeliers under the same ceiling, the chandeliers can be installed at the same time as the ceiling so that the height and horizontal position of the lamps can be adjusted at the appropriate time.
3. When the bathroom and kitchen are equipped with low foot light stands, it is recommended to use porcelain spiral short foot light stands. The wiring of the nut and the phase wire (switch wire) should be connected to the center contact terminal, and the neutral wire should be connected to the screw terminal.
4. For safety reasons, there should be no exposed metal parts at the beginning of the handle for the lamp head with a switch (such as a table lamp).
5. Various bulbs should be installed when decorating the flat roof, and should be installed in accordance with the requirements of the bulb installation instructions. When the weight of the luminaire exceeds 3kg, the pre-embedded hook or anchor bolt should be directly fixed on the roof to install the hanger (the luminaire cannot be installed with the hanger). The wires from the light box are protected to the location of the lamp by a hose to prevent the wires from being exposed in the flat roof.
6. Dark-colored wires in the ceiling or siding must be protected with a flame-retardant enclosure. Special installation of special luminaires The main installation location of domestic luminaires is moulded ceilings. Many people like to hide diffuse lights, but not everyone can install them.
7. Installation of ceiling lamps There are two types of ceiling lamps: embossed and embedded. Generally, a small ceiling light is installed on a joist, and a large ceiling light is fixed on the ceiling by an iron member embedded in a structural layer or an iron member fixed by an expansion bolt.
The content of the article comes from the Internet. If you have any questions, please contact us!